I had the most awesome dream today.
Most of the time I don't remember my dreams, but when I do I remember it so vividly that it's like it really happened.
So. I dreamt that
Charles, Gordon, KX and I were in an MRT train, and I was carrying a guitar case. Then we walked into a guitar shop and I opened the guitar case and there was this vintage Fender guitar! fuckingdamn!
Apparently I was going to sell the guitar. I asked how much I could get for it, and the storekeeper kept quoting this price, $8236.
Yes I even remember the price. It kept flashing up, it was being written down and repeated over and over, so maybe it means something!
Anyway, I was going to sell the guitar (hey eight thousand plus dollars!) when KX suddenly said "no don't sell here, you can get more for it!"
haha right.
Then the scene kinda changed and I was at home again, and my mother went "why don't you play the guitar for a while before selling it?"
To which I replied "I can't play it, it's right handed."
then I woke up.
hahaha.
KX, you cost me $8236!
pay back pay back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment